Got Valium roche 10mg
Mister safe
2020-05-23 00:38:33 UTC
Hi, i got real Valium Roche 10mg, thoose are real ones are in their original pack and they come from french pharma they arent thoose fake ones home pressed

u can found sellers who claims selling higher quantity for very low price but thats totally normal because the products to not exist so even if they propose that for small ammounts its all benefits for them.

Hmu if interested, luxurycards89 @ protonmail.com or wickr me : tomorowland
p***@gmail.com
2020-07-18 01:07:52 UTC
mate tried so man time contaft you you never get back to me?

do you have 07850489151
Scam
2020-07-20 10:35:16 UTC
Hi whatsupp buddy i never received any txt from you, i have emailed on that same email that you have used to reply to my post.

Cheers